- The Crystal Palace is constructed in Los Angeles, California. (Trojan Horse)
- The Great Depression occurs during this decade. (Trojan Horse)
- The Beresfield Apartments are constructed on Central Park West in Manhattan, New York. (Collateral Damage)
- The Long Canal, named for Louisiana Governor Huey Long, is constructed in East New Orleans. (Storm Force)
- In the late 1930s, researchers in Germany attempting to manufacture new pesticides discover the nerve agent sarin. (Collateral Damage)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.