- March 11: Date of one of Mark Hauser's previous employment contracts.
- August 7: Terrorists attack the United States embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and Nairobi, Kenya, killing 224 people. ("Day 1: 3:00pm-4:00pm")
- November 26: James Harman begans active service with the United States Second Fleet. ("Day 9: 7:00pm-8:00pm")
- The Hotel Los Angeles attack, carried out by Angelo De Salvo's brothers, occurs. Richard Walsh serves as team leader and Jack Bauer is the section captain. Ryan Chappelle is the regional administrator. George Mason receives a special commendation as an operative. (Findings at CTU)
- The Zimbabwe Civil War comes to an end. Ira Gaines takes a position as Hostage Rescue Consultant in Cartagena, Colombia. (Findings at CTU)
- Kevin Carroll works for the DEA as a Special Agent serving the County of Los Angeles. (Findings at CTU)
- Kevin Newton begins a tenure as Staff Judge Advocate for the I-FOR program in Kosovo. (Findings at CTU)
- Gabriel Schector is arrested by federal authorities for his involvement in illegal arms shipments to Angola. Schector leaves South Coast Defense Industries and starts working as a private contractor. ("Day 7: 8:00am-9:00am")
- Nurmamet Tuman, under the alias "Marcus Lee," emigrates to the United States. (Cat's Claw)
- Hugh Vetri's red Jaguar is manufactured. (Trojan Horse)
- Dr. A. A. Dhabegeah publishes his dissertation, Hasan bin Sabah and the Rise of Modern Terror. (Trojan Horse)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.