- October 13: Date of one of Mark Hauser's employment contracts.
- October 17: Collette Stenger is wanted in Dushanbe, Tajikistan for computer hacking and the transport of illegal documents. ("Day 5: 8:00pm-9:00pm")
- Lee Jong, a scientist with China's nuclear weapons program, is convicted of falsifying research data and fired. ("Day 4: 2:00am-3:00am")
- The CTU mission Operation Pinstripe is carried out. Richard Walsh, Robert Ellis, and Curtis Manning participate; Manning serves with distinction, earning a promotion to field ops. (Findings at CTU, Vanishing Point)
- The Serbian National Liberation Front, in which Victor Drazen serves, is banned in Kosovo. (Findings at CTU)
- The San Diego Commuter Bank robbery takes place. Ira Gaines is the suspected perpetrator. (Findings at CTU)
- Jacques Chabon, Chief Investment Banker at Une Banque de Marseilles, is assassinated. Again, Ira Gaines is a prime suspect.(Findings at CTU)
- Kevin Newton serves as Assistant Judge Advocate General for the Captivity Management Program in Albania. (Findings at CTU)
- Vladimir Bierko becomes primary shareholder in Dysex Weapons Systems. ("Day 5: 5:00pm-6:00pm")
- Ayman al-Libbi is forced to leave Iraq for doing business with Iran. (Cat's Claw)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.