- February 1: James Harman ends active service at the Naval Computer and Telecommunications Area Master Station Atlantic. On February 4, he is transferred to the USS Monterey as a Leading Chief Petty Officer. ("Day 9: 7:00pm-8:00pm")
- March 17: The "Worldwide Caution Public Announcement" increased security of official U.S. facilities. ("Day 2: 8:00am-9:00am")
- March 30: Collette Stenger is wanted in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan for theft. ("Day 5: 9:00am-10:00am")
- May: Riduan Bashir visits Jakarta, Indonesia and meets with Jemaah Islamiyah operative Khalid Ismahuddin, allegedly on business. (Chaos Theory)
- November 23: Date of one of Mark Hauser's employment contracts.
- December 8: Date of one of Mark Hauser's employment contracts. ("Day 6: 8:00pm-9:00pm")
- Ibrahim Haddad plans an attack on a bus carring forty-five civilians. Jack Bauer stops the attack from happening by torture of Haddad. ("Day 7: 8:00am-9:00am")
- Mark DeSalvo is appointed as the warden of a Department of Defense Class 3 detention center in Saugus, California. (Findings at CTU)
- Professor Ibrahim Rafizadeh publishes The Divided Soul: A Study of the Heart and Mind of Islam, causing an Iranian ayatollah to issue a fatwa against him. (Veto Power)
- Ramin Rafizadeh's name is found on a list in the remains of a terrorist camp near the Syria-Lebanon border. (Veto Power)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.