- Jane Saunders enrolls at the University of California, Santa Barbara in the Spring 2008 semester. ("Day 3: 7:00am-8:00am")
- June 14: James Harman completes the CIA's Special Operations Group training at Camp Perry, ranking third out of 141 in his class. ("Day 9: 7:00pm-8:00pm")
- November 10: Harman is assigned to the Economic Activities Section at the U.S. Embassy in Cairo. ("Day 9: 7:00pm-8:00pm")
- Adrian Cross founds Open Cell, a group dedicated to uncovering and publishing government secrets. (Open-Cell.org)
- Simone Al-Harazi travels to Colombia to attend training with known drug cartels. ("Day 9: 1:00pm-2:00pm")
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.