|24: Behind the Scenes|
|Written by:||Jon Cassar|
|Pub. date:||October 24, 2006|
- For the Behind the Scenes DVD with a similar title, see 24: Behind the Scenes: The Editing Process...
24: Behind the Scenes is a photography book featuring exclusive photos of and stories from the cast and crew. The book also includes a DVD featuring interviews with Jon Cassar and many other contributing photographers and 24 family members. Kiefer Sutherland provides the foreword and provides background information on overlooked details relating to the production's set-up.
There is also a Limited Edition version, featuring a hard cover and a signed print of Kiefer Sutherland.
Book Contents[edit | edit source]
- Foreword by Kiefer Sutherland
- Introduction by Jon Cassar
- Season 1
- Season 2
- Season 3
- Season 4
- Season 5
- Making 24
- Production Design
- Celebrity Guests
- Contributing Photographers
- Acknowledgements by Jon Cassar
- Photo Credits
DVD Contents[edit | edit source]
Interviews[edit | edit source]
The interviews take the form of a 7-minute documentary. It includes some photos seen in the book and five which are not. The contributing photographers interviewed are:
Coming Attractions[edit | edit source]
A 2-minute cover gallery of Insight Edition's upcoming books.
Background information and notes[edit | edit source]
- At the end of the book, Jon Cassar mentions various celebrities who are noted fans of the show include Billy Crystal, Tina Turner, John Mayer, Rush Limbaugh, Eva Longoria, John McCain, Seal, Harold Ramis, Jim McMahon, Barbra Streisand and Stephen King.
External Links[edit | edit source]