- Every second counts...
24 pinball is a pinball machine manufactured by Stern Pinball in 2009.
The machine has several interactive features on the playfield:
- A safe house, which opens to reveal soldiers inside
- A building which opens to reveal a sniper
- A suitcase nuke
- A helicopter and fighter plan
The rules are as follows:
- CTU lanes - complete the top lanes to spell C-T-U and advance your bonus multiplier
- Sniper Hurry-Up - shoot the pop bumpers to or sniper to start
- SNIPER HURRY-UP - shoot the sniper to collect the HURRY-UP and start Sniper Multiball
- Suitcase Multiball - shoot the left ramp to qualify the suitcase, shoot the right ramp to lock balls in the suitcase and start Suitcase Multiball
- Terrorist Hurry-Up - shoot the drop targets to or the safe house to start TERRORIST HURRY-UP. Shoot the safe house to collect the HURRY-UP and start Safe House Multiball
- Mole - hit the mole targets to to start MOLE HURRY-UP. Shoot the left ramp to collect the HURRY-UP and light MOLE X multipliers
- 24 missions - advance missions by shooting the lit 24 arrows or by completing the CHLOE targets
- CELL lanes - complete the bottom lanes to spell C-E-L-L and light the cell phone target. Shoot the lit CELL PHONE target for a mystery award.