|Chester E. Tripp III|
|Born:||July 13, 1959|
Wauseon, Ohio, USA
2. Christopher Henderson (stunt double)
Biography and career
Tripp was born in Wauseon, Ohio to Patricia and Chester Tripp, Jr. He was the first of 6 children. Since he was 4 years old, Tripp was raised in multiple foster homes where he has said he suffered multiple abusive situations. Because of his constant moving, Tripp attended several different schools, the last being Addison High in Addison, Michigan. While studying there, he excelled in football and boxing.
Tripp started his stunt training in 1987. In 1991, he came to Los Angeles to audition for the TV show Gladiators, and stayed there to pursue his stunt career. After more than 20 years in the business, Tripp has worked on numerous films and TV shows as a stunt performer, double, and coordinator. He also specializes in driving large trucks.
Tripp is married and has 3 children. He currently lives in Michigan.
Role on 24
Tripp has had several roles on 24:
- In "Day 5: 11:00pm-12:00am", he played a paramedic at 1850 Porter Valley Drive who was shot by Christopher Henderson.
- In "Day 5: 12:00am-1:00am", he doubled for Peter Weller in the role of Christopher Henderson when he landed at Van Nuys Airfield, jumped out of the helicopter and ran towards the hangar shooting.
Gallery of roles
- The Fate of the Furious (2017)
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)
- Born to Ride (2011)
- Frozen (2010)
- American Fork (2007)
- Target (2004)
- Gangland (2001)
- Midnight Man (1995)
- Zero Tolerance (1994)
- 12 Monkeys (2015)
- Hawaii Five-0 (2011)
- Minutemen (2008)
- Without a Trace (2004-2006)
- Alias (2004)
- Star Trek: Enterprise (2003)
- Star Trek: Voyager (1996-2001)
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (1995-1999)