|Behind the scenes|
|Born:||Christopher Leo September|
|Role:||1. Dubaku's soldier|
2. Udo's soldier
Christopher Leo September is a stunt performer and actor who played two different soldiers in 24: Redemption.
Biography and career Edit
Christopher September started his career as a stunt performer in 2008, when he worked on Roland Emmerich's film 10,000 BC. After that, he has done stunt work on other films like Starship Troopers 3: Marauder, The Scorpion King: Rise of a Warrior, Dredd, The Expendables 3, and Avengers: Age of Ultron (with Adam Horton, Casey Michaels, and others).
In December 2016, September and other people were accused of participating in a drive-by shooting in Cape Town which resulted in the death of six-month baby Zahnia Woodward. In 2018, he was sentenced to life imprisonment for the crime.
Role on 24 Edit
September played two different roles in 24: Redemption:
- In the attack on Okavango School, he played one of Youssou Dubaku's soldiers who arrived in the car. He and Grant Powell were blown up by the exploding car - and in the extended version, September's character survived and started shooting at Jack from behind a tree. However, Jack shot back and killed him.
- Later, he played the first of Udo's soldiers shot by Jack in the street on his way to the US embassy.
Gallery of roles Edit
24 credits Edit
Selected filmography Edit
- Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)
- The Expendables 3 (2014)
- Dredd (2012)
- Machine Gun Preacher (2011)
- Darfur (2009)
- The Scorpion King: Rise of a Warrior (2008)
- Starship Troopers 3: Marauder (2008)
- Tunnel Rats (2008)
- 10,000 BC (2008)
See also Edit
- ↑ 'My boyfriend did not murder Baby Zahnia'. IOL News (April 10, 2017).
- ↑ Fisher, Shamiela (2018). Duo handed life sentences for murdering baby Zahnia Woodward. Eyewitness News.