Daniel Riordan is an American voice actor. He provided additional voice-overs for 24: The Game.
Daniel Riordan started his acting career in 1984 with a brief role in Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo. After that, he has worked on other films like My Blue Heaven, Ed Wood, Last Mountain, and Dreamgirls. He is also known for portraying Turbo Man in Arnold Schwarzenegger's comedy Jingle All the Way.
Riordan has also worked on three series from the Star Trek franchise. In 1988, he played Rondon in one episode of The Next Generation; in 1993, he played a guard in one episode of Deep Space Nine (with Alexander Siddig and Michael Bofshever); and in 2003, he played Duras in two episodes of Enterprise (with John Billingsley and Connor Trinneer). Riordan also played drums in a band with actor Michael Dorn, who played Worf in Star Trek.
Since 1997, the majority of Riordan's work has been as a voice actor. As such, he has worked in numerous animated TV shows and video games. He has voiced characters like Megatron and Galvatron in Transformers: Robots in Disguise, as well as Admiral Ackbar in the video game Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron.
Selected filmography Edit
- Route 30 Three! (2014)
- Battle Force (2012)
- The Tale of Despereaux (2008)
- Dreamgirls (2006)
- Suspended Animation (2001)
- Jingle All the Way (1996)
- Ed Wood (1994)
- Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo (1984)
- Exposed (2017)
- Kirby Buckets (2014)
- Parenthood (2011)
- Avatar: The Last Airbender (2007)
- Star Trek: Enterprise (2003)
- The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air (1996)
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (1993)
- Star Trek: The Next Generation (1988)
Video game appearances
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowing (2017)
- Mafia III (2016)
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (2014)
- World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria (2012)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (2011)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (2011)
- Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron (2007)
- World of Warcraft (2004)