|This is a picture of the sixth episode of season 6|
|Written by:||Joel Surnow &|
|Directed by:||Milan Cheylov|
|Original airdate:||January 29, 2007|
Jack's brother Graem reveals the connection between his company and Darren McCarthy, the man hired by Abu Fayed to reconfigure the nuclear weapons. Meanwhile, heightened security measures put in place by Thomas Lennox puts pressure on CTU Agents, as well as Karen Hayes, who is forced by past events to tender her resignation to President Palmer. Jack finds his father and Graem's motives are made a little bit clearer. What isn't made clearer is the mushroom cloud, which is getting bigger and is more than likely forcing even more areas of Los Angeles to evacuate.
- Graem Bauer: Trust you? After what you did at the house? All I trust in is your sadistic tendencies.
- Thomas Lennox: You don't belong in national security.
- Karen Hayes: You are using this crisis to advance a very dangerous agenda, Tom, and take advantage of presidential power, and I will not let you do it. And if you think you are going to wear me down you are sadly mistaken.
- Thomas Lennox: I'd like you to tender your resignation, Karen.
- Karen Hayes: My resignation? What are you smoking?
- Karen Hayes: Do you want to get in the ring with me, Tom?
- Karen Hayes: You're a son of a bitch.
- Thomas Lennox: I never claimed otherwise.
- Kiefer Sutherland as Jack Bauer
- Mary Lynn Rajskub as Chloe O'Brian
- DB Woodside as Wayne Palmer
- James Morrison as Bill Buchanan
- Peter MacNicol as Thomas Lennox
- Jayne Atkinson as Karen Hayes
- Carlo Rota as Morris O'Brian
- Eric Balfour as Milo Pressman
- Marisol Nichols as Nadia Yassir
- and Regina King as Sandra Palmer
Special Guest Star
- Paul McCrane as Graem Bauer
- Harry Lennix as Walid Al-Rezani
- Chad Lowe as Reed Pollock
- Adoni Maropis as Abu Fayed
- David Hunt as Darren McCarthy
- Scott William Winters as FBI Agent Samuels
- Rena Sofer as Marilyn Bauer
- Missy Crider as Rita
- Haaz Sleiman as Heydar
- Al Faris as Salim
Background information and notes
- James Cromwell joins the cast as a Special Guest Star.
- According to a special edition of "Larry King Live" featuring the cast of "24", Donald Sutherland (Kiefer's father) had been approached to play the role of Jack's father, Phillip Bauer, but scheduling conflicts made the casting impossible.
| Previous episode:|
Day 6 10:00am-11:00am
| Current season:|
| Next episode:|
Day 6 12:00pm-1:00pm