The November after Day 1, David Palmer, a Democratic senator from Maryland, successfully won the general election to become the first African-American President of the United States. ("Day 1: 5:00pm-6:00pm", "Day 2: 8:00am-9:00am")
Notable Democratic politicians Edit
- Pauline Driscoll - Representative, Connecticut
- Jayce Fulbright - Representative, California
- Debrah Drexler
- Mike Novick - White House Chief of Staff
- Mike Hodges - Governor
- David Palmer
- James Prescott - Vice President of the United States
Background Information and Notes Edit
- David Palmer's political party is mentioned in "Day 1: 5:00pm-6:00pm". Aside from this, no political affiliations are given for any of the presidents on 24. Because John Keeler ran against Palmer in the general election in Season 3, Keeler, his vice president Charles Logan, his Secretary of Defense James Heller, and Logan's vice president Hal Gardner were presumably Republicans. By extension, assuming Wayne Palmer was elected as a Democratic candidate, his vice president Noah Daniels would also be a Democrat, while Daniels' opponent Allison Taylor would be a Republican.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.