Division Command, known simply as Division, was a branch of the Counter Terrorist Unit which oversaw the operation and, if necessary, command of domestic units in a designated area. Division could order a lockdown and review the cases of domestic unit agents who have been relieved of duty. The authority figure in CTU stations was the Regional Division Director.
Division reported to District Command.
Ryan Chappelle was at Division on the evening of Day 1, when George Mason called him and attempted to talk him out of ordering an assault on the Saugus detention center, in order to spare the life of Jack Bauer. ("8:00pm-9:00pm")
George Mason and Jack Bauer both spoke to Ryan Chappelle at Division Los Angeles with regards to Nina Myers' connection to the upcoming nuclear bomb attack. Chappelle later called President David Palmer from Division to request a Presidential pardon for Nina. ("12:00pm-1:00pm")
The following personnel worked at Division:
- Bill Buchanan, Regional Director (Day 4)
- Jason Carasone, (Day 3)
- Ryan Chappelle, Regional Director (Day 1, Day 2, Day 3)
- Michelle Dessler, Intelligence Agent Day 2, Associate Special Agent in Charge (Day 4)
- Erin Driscoll, Associate Special Agent in Charge (prior to Day 4)
- Alberta Green, Special Assistant to the Regional Division Director (Day 1)
- Brad Hammond, Division Supervisor (Day 2, Regional Director Day 3)
- Nina Myers, Alberta Green's superior prior to Day 1
- Ben Kram, (Day 6)
Background information and notes
- George Mason was supposed to have a meeting with Division on the 15th of the month after Day 2 about security upgrades at LAX. ("Day 2: 8:00am-9:00am")