|Played by:||Kara Zediker|
|First episode:||Day 1 1:00pm-2:00pm|
|Last episode:||Day 1 4:00pm-5:00pm|
Elizabeth Nash was a member of David Palmer's campaign advance team, and his goddaughter. Palmer was a close friend of her father's and had known her since childhood.
- Age (on Day 1): 26
- Staff Aide for Senator David Palmer
- Curator's Assistant at the National Gallery in Washington, D.C.
- IFE Internship in Paris
- Bachelor of Arts in Art History and French Literature (double major), Vassar
- Study Abroad Program at L'Universite de Paris
- St. Ann's Preparatory School
- Vassar Women's Lacrosse Team, Regional Division Champions
- Hunter Seat Equitation, USET National Finals, Bronze Medal
She had been dating Alexis Drazen not knowing his terrorist connections, and had planned to meet him for a rendevous in his hotel room. During an intelligence briefing given by Aaron Pierce she recognized his face. Jack Bauer and George Mason met with her and convinced her to use her next meeting with Alexis to plant a homing device on him. The hotel room was bugged with fiber optic cameras. Jack called her after she planted the device in Alexis's wallet, but she turned off her phone. Instead of leaving, she stabbed Alexis with a letter opener. She later claimed that she had gone into a blind rage when he said he loved her.
Background information and notes
- The code words to end the undercover operation she participated in were "I hope I'm not getting a cold."
- According to information on Alexis Drazen's PDA, her favorite drink is sangria, she is a vegetarian ("but ate most of my paté"), and she likes Julia Roberts movies and "angry-girl singers" like Alanis Morrissette.
- Elizabeth Nash: He gave me this on our third date. It must've cost ten thousand dollars, it's real - which is more than I can say for him.
- Elizabeth Nash: You son of a bitch! (before stabbing Alexis Drazen)
|The House Special Subcommittee's Findings at CTU|