9,378 Pages

Forum: The Situation Room > "Poor Man's Process", and other terms.

In several DVD special features the "Poor Man's Process" is referred to. I'm not sure if you have been keeping up with my articles but basically it is the simulation of movement e.g. for in a car, but whilst on a stage. I think maybe this should get its own article that can be linked to, and it can list all special features that mention the process. This got me thinking; do people know what a camera dolly is? Or how the editing process works? Maybe pages should be created for different terms that could be linked to from the special features articles, under a category such as "Production terms". Do you think its a good idea? --SignorSimon (talk/contribs/email) 16:06, 30 December 2008 (UTC)

I, myself, am only comfortable with terms that specifically apply to 24, such as silent clock and split screen. Wiki 24 isn't meant to be a filmmaking glossary. If you feel it's necessary, we can link to Wikipedia in an External links section. --Proudhug 16:42, 30 December 2008 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.