As far as Jack Bauer uses the words son of a bitch quite often, I suggest to write an article about it, like the article about Damn it. Unforunately, I don't have all seasons on DVD, so I can't collect all of them. Maybe we should just start with naming the episodes or something like that ... Osch7 21:58, November 30, 2009 (UTC)
- In terms of numbers I don't think Jack says this phrase often, actually. There is a page for "damn it" but I think the next natural article along those lines would be one for "we're running out of time" and similar variants, which he certainly says more often then SOB. If you want you can start either one in user space and we can try to get some consensus about moving it into the Main after it starts to get fleshed out. 18:06, December 1, 2009 (UTC)
Also, here's a montage of EVERY character on "24" saying "Damn It!" constantly from all 8 Seasons, that should help should you wish to note every character who has used that word.
I can also make a chart with pictures I have of every character actually eating, drinking or using the restroom. As for the "SOB," I don't know how you'll get every single one; I seem to recall there briefly being a video up on YouTube of it but it got removed by the user randomly one day. It mainly had moments from Day 1 and 3 despite it being featured in all seasons last I checked.
- Did you mean to link to a video there? Eating and drinking chart is something another editor asked for recently - sounds like it would be another good project for the userspace!--Acer4666 (talk) 22:11, June 18, 2012 (UTC)
Yes, I apologize and that's because I sent it to someone similar I believe when I saw this same question.
And, yeah, I suggested that idea but didn't leave my signature (Facepalm to me). I just always got annoyed when I would hear friends and family claim that no one does anything normal on that show when Bauer is clearly seen eating in the Day 1 interrogation following his successful rescue of his wife and child as well as Tony & Nina clearly eating/drinking and who can forget Audrey, Jack & Tony having a beer at the latter's apartment in Day 4.
Michelle is seen coming out of the girl's room in Day 3 and there's plenty of other small but noteworthy moments that one doesn't even have to try to notice.
Anyway, I can upload as soon as possible, I just got to get more experienced with the style and make time. Or I can just send you guys the photos and let you do what you want with them. --Gunman6 01:36, June 19, 2012 (UTC)
- Alright, I just created the aforementioned page and it's right here: http://24.wikia.com/wiki/Gunman6/Restroom,_Eating,_Drinking_%26_Sleeping_Moments_on_%2224%22--Gunman6 (talk) 21:03, July 13, 2012 (UTC)
- Another update: All photos for this table have been uploaded successfully. I just need to add them to the tables accordingly and list the details, person and episode/day/hours/time.--Gunman6 (talk) 21:03, July 13, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks Acer for uploading that exact same screenshot and while I know you're apparently just trying to identify the coffee guy, it's still a great pic. You mind if I use it for this table? File:7x20 coffee cup FBI.jpg --Gunman6 (talk) 19:33, July 20, 2012 (UTC)