Forum: The Situation Room > Did i make a mistake with Steve Day 5 ?
If i've done something wrong i apologize. Lud 19:58, 16 January 2008 (UTC)
- Heya there, Lud! I wrote you a note about that same topic on your Talk page, right before I saw this Forum post here. In summary, you changed the capitalization of the categories, which makes them red (links need to be case-specific). Also, you made some layout and style changes which didn't correspond to our style and policies so I put them back. If you ever feel that you've made a mistake, you can always Revert/Undo your changes (just open the previous version from the History tab, click Edit, and then press Save). But it's always better to Preview your changes before saving them, which is done by pressing "Show Preview" instead of clicking Save page automatically. It takes a little longer, but it helps avoid errors.
- No apologies needed, my friend, just keep these pointers in mind. Happy editing! – Blue Rook 21:36, 16 January 2008 (UTC)talkcontribs
- PS: Steve was not in the articles needing images category. You may have been confused with another page? Blue Rook 21:38, 16 January 2008 (UTC)
- Ok, i didnt realize what i did at the moment.
- It won't happen again.
- Lud 17:49, 17 January 2008 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.