Forum: The Situation Room > Name for Day 7 Conspiracy
I wnted to create an article for the day 7 conspiracy and its members (Hodge, Nichols, Vossler, Gedges). However, I don't now how to name the article "Starwood cospiracy"? Pro-Juma conspiracy?--Gonzalo84 13:47, 13 March 2009 (UTC)
- That's a great question. To begin, we need to elucidate what conspiracies you're wanting to write about. At the moment there are two separate ones. The first is the Sangala conspiracy, which is divided into half: Dubaku's threat, and then Juma's elimination of Dubaku and his own threat against the White House. The second is the Starkwood conspiracy, and all we know about that is: 1) the people behind it (Hodges, Seaton, Chapman, and Quinn), 2) an unspecified weapon system with targets around DC is the threat, and 3) the connection to the Sangalan conspiracy is that Juma and Hodges merely supported one another to benefit their own separate conspiracies. At the moment, there doesn't seem to be much of a connection between the two conspiracies, just the masterminds' business arrangement.
- This leads me to recommend that you wait for more information about Hodges, or just call it something general like "Day 7 conspiracy". At least that's my two cents. 14:33, 13 March 2009 (UTC)
- I think that we should wait until the season finishes to create an article that summarizes all of this. Thief12 15:12, 13 March 2009 (UTC)
- I do too, but if Gonzalo wants to take the initiative, there's no policy-related reason why he can't. Gonzalo I'd recommend you create it on a user sub page and then Move it into the Main namespace when the plot becomes more understandable, but it's up to you. 16:00, 13 March 2009 (UTC)
- At this point the connection is much clearer. How about Sangala/Starkwood conspiracy? 04:55, 20 March 2009 (UTC)
- The conspiracy seems to be all on the Starkwood end. Juma used all of his men, the real issue with with Starkwood. While Sangala and Starkwood were connected, Sangala was just used and was not part of the endgame. Therefore, I suggest we call it the Starkwood conspiracy, as that seems to be where the high level planning is taking place. 05:40, 20 March 2009 (UTC)