I think there should be a new "Previously on 24" section on the main page, showing the last episode aired. Right now, the only way you would be able to find out about Redemption is by scrolling down a few news items and finding the link. A just aired box could have the title, pic, airdate, and the summary from the beginning of the article. Good idea? Bad idea? --Pyramidhead 14:11, 24 November 2008 (UTC)
- Actually, I think that's not such a half bad idea. The Smallville Wiki already does something like that. OneWeirdDude 16:42, 24 November 2008 (UTC)
- As an example...
Previously on 24Edit
This would go in the right column, above the featured article. --Pyramidhead 02:11, 25 November 2008 (UTC)
- I definitely like it. Pyramidhead I'm really happy you took the initiative for this. The only issue I see with it is, the right side is too long. I think we need to make the Featured Article become horizontal and flat, like the Quote, so that the right side will become truncated again. This seems rather complicated and I don't have a ton of time. An important question: are you guys also seeing this length issue? if it's just me, I guess we don't have to bother.
05:38, 25 November 2008 (UTC)
- It's just cause it's not in the right column on here. Check out the main page. --Pyramidhead 23:56, 25 November 2008 (UTC)
- I don't think you understood my point. I am saying that, on the Main Page, this new template makes the Right Side look too long. (I'm not referring to how anything looks on this forum page.) When I look at the Main Page, it's pretty obvious that if there is an OTD with more than 1 date, the right side will be colossal, and the left side will contain this huge grey space. I am proposing that we take the FA and make it long and flat, like the QuoteOTD, and put it directly above the QuoteOTD. Does this make sense?
00:32, 26 November 2008 (UTC)
- Oh, I see. Okay, I put the featured article into a new spot. Does this work better? --Pyramidhead 01:45, 26 November 2008 (UTC)
Hey, it does actually look better now on my usual screen. But I visited anonymously on another computer and there, it looked better the old way. How about your screen Pyramidhead?21:50, 30 November 2008 (UTC)