Forum: The Situation Room > Why is Michele Dessler killed ?
I can't understand why is Michelle Dessler killed ,most people said to me that it's because she knew jack was alive,but i don't understand the problem of knowing that jack was alive,what is the problem,why can't she know that jack is alive ?
- Yeah tbh I always thought this never made any sense. The plan was to frame Jack by killing the only 4 people who knew he was alive, because he had an obvious motive to do so in order to protect his cover. However - the only people who know that those 4 were the only people to know he was alive are those 4 people, and with them all dead, Jack isn't anymore likely to have killed them than anyone else. I hated the start of Season 5, there was so much opportunity for a great intriguing plot wasted. Also, I love the way that the show tries to "clue everyone in" on the situation of Jack's death being fake -
- Curtis: "we've just found out about a phone call between Palmer, Michelle, Tony and Chloe that happened the same day Jack died"
- Bill: "what were they talking about?"
- Curtis: "Must've been something about Jack!"
- Yeah Curtis, either that or that several hundred other things that happened on Day 4!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.