|Jimmy N. Roberts|
|On set as compound terrorist|
|Born:||James Nelson Roberts III|
|Role:||1. Saunders sentry|
2. Compound terrorist
3. Haas' henchman
Jimmy N. Roberts is a stunt actor and driver that has had several roles on 24.
Biography and career Edit
James Nelson Roberts III is the son of legendary off-road motorcycle racer J.N. Roberts, and is a motorcycle racer himself. He is also co-founder of the film industry motocross race A Day in the Dirt, held annually on Thanksgiving weekend.
Through his career as a stunt performer he has worked on films like Fast Five, X-Men: First Class, The A-Team, Rush Hour 3, Godzilla, Independence Day, and countless others.
Role on 24 Edit
Roberts has appeared several times in 24:
- In "Day 3: 6:00am-7:00am", he played one of the sentries at Saunders' building containing the phone switching node. He was shot and killed by Tom Baker.
- In "Day 4: 12:00pm-1:00pm", he played one of the sentries at Omar's compound, who was shot by the marines in the lower area.
- In "Day 5: 7:00am-8:00am", he played one of Conrad Haas's henchmen that pursued Chloe O'Brian and Jack Bauer. He was also seen dead in the following episode.
Gallery of roles Edit
- Lock and Load - in it, after seeing Troy Gilbert speaking on the phone while being told what to do, Jimmy explains that stuntmen have to take direction while on the phone, as they are constantly searching for their next job.
Selected filmography Edit
- Takers (2010)
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1992)
- 24 (2005-2006)