Access to Wiki 24: GrantedSpoilers Follow
for all released episodes.
In The News
- July 31, 2018
- 24 creators Robert Cochran and Joel Surnow, along with Howard Gordon, are developing a potential prequel series following a younger Jack Bauer.
- December 14, 2017
- 20th Century Fox Television and its assets, including the 24 franchise, have been purchased by The Walt Disney Company in a $52.4 billion dollar acquisition.
- November 18, 2017
- Mark Milsome, a camera operator that worked on 24: Live Another Day, died in an accident while filming a stunt for BBC's The Forgiving Earth.
- November 1, 2017
- A 24 anthology pilot from Howard Gordon and Jeremy Doner, reportedly centered around a female prosecutor, has received a script commitment from 20th Century Fox Television.
In Day 5: 7:00am-8:00am, Jack Bauer is forced out of hiding after four of his closest friends, including David Palmer, are targeted for assassination. President Charles Logan is hours away from signing an anti-terrorism treaty with Russia. Meanwhile, First Lady Martha Logan thinks that Palmer was killed because of something he was about to tell her. Read on...
On This Day
– January 19 –
- Nina Myers: Am I not the sexiest woman alive at the moment?