Major is a rank, used in many military and paramilitary contexts:
- In many military organizations, including the United States Army and Air Force, major is a commissioned officer rank above a captain.
- In law enforcement and some federal agencies, a major is a superior rank, that supervise a police station.
- John Blanchard – United States Marine Corps ("Day 3: 6:00pm-7:00pm")
- Shepherd – United States Air Force ("Day 9: 11:00am-12:00pm")
- Hugh Gurney – United States Air Force ("Day 9: 11:00am-12:00pm")
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.