|Born:||August 29, 1971|
New Rochelle, New York, USA
Mark Bomback (born August 29, 1971; age 47) is an American screenwriter, credited with writing the latest and final draft of the rumored 24 feature film, having updated Billy Ray's version. The final draft was supposed to be submitted in early 2012, but the film never materialized.
Biography and career Edit
Bomback was born in New Rochelle, New York. He is a graduate of Wesleyan University, where he studied English Literature and Film Studies.
Bomback began his career as a writer in 1998. He has written such films as The Night Caller, Deception, Unstoppable, and Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. He also wrote the screenplays for Live Free or Die Hard, The Wolverine, and the Total Recall remake.
- War for the Planet of the Apes (2017)
- The Divergent Series: Insurgent (2016)
- Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (2014)
- Jack the Giant Killer (2012)
- Unstoppable (2010)
- Race to Witch Mountain (2009)
- Deception (2008)
- Live Free or Die Hard (2007)
- Constantine (re-write) (2005)
- The Night Caller (1998)