|Role:||1. Ostroff (stunt double)|
2. Josh Bauer (stunt double)
Biography and career[edit | edit source]
Matt Flanagan is an American stunt performer and double. Aside from his work on TV and film, he is also an athlete and surfer. Flanagan has appeared in many TV shows and a number of films, specializing in surf and water stunts.
Some of the TV shows Flanagan has worked on are Animal Kingdom, True Blood, and Major Crimes. He has also performed stunts on films like Project X and Sharknado.
Role on 24[edit | edit source]
- In Day 5: 6:00pm-7:00pm, he doubled Alex Kuznetsov as Ostroff for the scene of getting shot by Jack Bauer in the CTU Los Angeles building.
- In Day 6: 4:00am-5:00am, he doubled for Evan Ellingson in the role of Josh Bauer during the speedboat scene.
Gallery of roles[edit | edit source]
24 credits[edit | edit source]
Selected filmography[edit | edit source]
- The Tribes of Palos Verdes (2017)
- Project X (2012)
- Cutback (2010)
- House Broken (2009)
- Major Crimes (2015-2016)
- Animal Kingdom (2016)
- Californication (2014)
- The Mentalist (2011)
- Law & Order: Los Angeles (2010)
- True Blood (2010)
- CSI: Miami (2008-2010)
- Surfer, Dude (2008)
- Numb3rs (2006-2008)
- Lords of Dogtown (2005)
- Summerland (2004-2005)
- Baywatch (2000)
- Fantasy Island (1998)
- Wind on Water (1998)