|Used by:||Jack Bauer|
|Season(s):||1, 4, 5|
|First episode:||"Day 1: 10:00am-11:00am"|
|Last episode:||"Day 5: 12:00pm-1:00pm"|
|Appears in:||Official Operations Manual|
The Microtech H.A.L.O. was a type of knife used for suppression.
An "automatic," i.e. push-button, OTF (Out The Front) tactical fighting knife. (CTU Operations Manual).
- Ted Cofell had a Microtech H.A.L.O. III knife hidden in the back seat of his limo. He secretly took it out while Jack was driving. Later, he tried to kill him, but failed ("Day 1: 10:00am-11:00am").
- Jack Bauer, while attempting to rescue Secretary of Defense James Heller, came across the makeshift cell of Audrey Raines. He passed his Microtech H.A.L.O. autoknife to her for protection. Later that hour, as the rescue was reaching its end, Omar took Audrey hostage. She used the H.A.L.O. to stab Omar to get away from him. This diversion gave Jack and the Marines aiding in the rescue time to save her ("Day 4: 12:00pm-1:00pm").
- Bauer used it later during the day when he was hiding away from Dave Conlon and his McLennen-Forster soldiers. He ambushed and killed Specter with this weapon. ("Day 4: 7:00pm-8:00pm")
- At around 7:50am, Jack was attempting to escape in a helicopter with Chloe O'Brian and Derek Huxley. As they attempted liftoff, Conrad Haas and his men bore down on them and stopped the escape. As one of Haas' men came to investigate, Jack used the H.A.L.O. knife to silently take him down in the mists of the smoke ("Day 5: 7:00am-8:00am").
- The Microtech HALO knife was used again by Jack Bauer while interrogating Walt Cummings for his connection in the Sentox nerve gas conspiracy ("Day 5: 12:00pm-1:00pm").
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.