This is a collection of memorable quotes from "Day 1: 10:00am-11:00am".
- Nina Myers: You want me to put together an interrogation profile in what, 15 minutes?
- Jack Bauer: I'll give you about five.
- Jack Bauer: You ever heard of the Russian gulag?
- Ted Cofell: What?
- Jack Bauer: A string of prisons in Northern Siberia. Russians didn't have a lot of hi-tech equipment up there, so they had to make do with what was around, sort of like what I'm doing right now. You probably don't think I can force this towel down your throat, but trust me I can, all the way. Except I hold onto this one little bit at the end. When your stomach starts to digest it, I pull it out, taking your stomach lining with it. Most people, they take about a week to die. It's very painful.
- Ted Cofell: What kind of man are you?
- Jack Bauer: Hello, Alan. Or is it Kevin?
- Jack Bauer: Don't make this any harder than it has to be.
- Kevin Carroll: I was about to say the same thing to you.
- Jack Bauer: But I'm the man with the gun.
- Kevin Carroll: If you kill me, how are you gonna find your family?
- Jack Bauer: Who said anything about killing?
- David Palmer: I can't believe you used to work for me.
- Carl Webb: I never worked for you. You and I have always worked for them.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.