This is a collection of memorable quotes from "Day 1: 11:00am-12:00pm".
- Kevin Carroll: I told you I'd take you to your family, and I will. That's the deal.
- Jack Bauer: The deal is you better hope my wife and daughter are still alive. That's the deal.
- Nina Myers: Tony, I appreciate your looking the other way on this, but you don't have to help me cover for Jack anymore.
- Tony Almeida: I'm not doing this for Jack.
- Kim Bauer: That's just it mom, I don't feel bad at all. I don't feel anything except happy he's dead.
- Mike Novick: I think you're being paranoid, but if you're really concerned I'll call this therapist, tell him to be careful.
- David Palmer: I already tried. I got his voicemail both times.
- Mike Novick: You called him? Exposing yourself like that? (angry) For God's sakes, David, you're running for president. (shouts) What were you thinking?
- Neil Nagi: What happened to you?
- Kevin Carroll: (sarcastically) I had a fight with your wife.
- Jack Bauer: Anything goes wrong everyone around the car dies starting with you.
- Mike Novick: There was a fire. They say it might have been a broken gas line. He didn't get out in time.
- David Palmer: Dammit. They torched his office. And you can bet his records were destroyed.
- Mike Novick: We don't know anything yet. It could have been an accident, David.
- David Palmer: But it wasn't. It was murder.
- Alberta Green: Where the hell are you, Jack?
- Jack Bauer: Alberta, you might have my office, but if you want to do my job, you better listen to me.
- Alberta Green: It's not my job to believe you, Jack. It's my job to find you.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.