This is a collection of memorable quotes from Day 1 6:00pm-7:00pm.
- George Mason: Nice, Jack. Have you noticed how there's always a body count everywhere you go?
- Jack Bauer: Today is the second anniversary of Victor Drazen's death.
- George Mason: Happy Anniversary.
- George Mason: I gotta tell you, Jack, it never gets dull with you.
- Jack Bauer: I'm sorry about last night.
- George Mason: What, shooting me in the leg with a tranq? Don't give it a second thought.
- David Palmer: I need you now more than ever.
- Sherry Palmer: I've always liked this tie on you, David.
- Carl Webb: I'll take care of it.
- Bob Jorgensen: Too late, Carl.
- David Palmer: I have apparently misjudged these local businessmen. More importantly, they have misjudged me.
- Frank Allard: All this 'cause you couldn't keep my brother alive? (Hits Rick Allen in hurt arm)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.