(added some quotes)
Revision as of 16:40, 3 February 2009
This is a collection of memorable quotes from Day 1 7:00pm-8:00pm.
- George Mason: You know what, Jack, I take back what I said. It's getting dull.
- Sherry Palmer: You just gave your concession speech.
- David Palmer: That remains to be seen.
- Sherry Palmer: Mike's job is to tell you what you want to hear. Mine is to tell you the truth.
- David Palmer: You're not qualified to tell me the truth.
- Sherry Palmer: I only hope your conscience comforts you when you finally realize this is all over.
- David Palmer: You mean the campaign or us?
- Nina Myers: Where's Jack? I thought he was with you.
- George Mason: He opted to stay in the field. Literally.
- Nina Myers: Why didn't he come back with you?
- George Mason: I don't know. He's a stubborn guy. He insisted on staying.
- George Mason: The last time I checked, it wasn't a part of my job description to have to explain myself to my subordinates.
- Sherry Palmer: Well, David, you may not love me, but you will never leave me.
- Jack Bauer: My name is Jack Bauer. You'll have to pardon my surprise. I saw you die.
- Victor Drazen: They're here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.