This is a collection of quotes from "Day 1: 8:00am-9:00am".
- Jack Bauer: (As Lauren Proctor walks towards the door) What are you doing?
- Lauren Proctor: You're not the only one who has problems, Jack. You know, I just came off of a hellacious night shift, I'm due in court in 45 minutes on a DUI charge of which I'm guilty—so, you know, good luck with your crisis, okay? (attempts to leave the room)
- Jack Bauer: (points his gun at her and snarls) Lauren, I have killed two people since midnight. I have not slept in over 24 hours. So maybe…maybe you should be a little more afraid of me than you are right now!
- Jack Bauer: You don't believe me, do you? If I were you, I wouldn't believe me either.
- Jack Bauer: See that tool down there, looks like a hedge trimmer?
- Lauren Proctor: What, the bolt cutters?
- Jack Bauer: Yes, the bolt cutters. Could you get them for me, please?
- David Palmer: Jack Bauer. Jack Bauer.
- Mike Novick: You know him?
- David Palmer: I've heard the name.
- Jack Bauer: This your first DUI?
- Lauren Proctor: First in a couple years.
- Jack Bauer: You got a problem?
- Lauren Proctor: What, a drinking problem? I wish it were that simple—at least then I'd have a support group! Nope, what I'm afraid I have is bad luck.
- Jack Bauer: I used to be in the military. Used to do field work for the CIA. I've been to some horrible places. I've seen some pretty terrible things. I don't think I've ever been this scared in my whole life.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.