This is a list of memorable quotes from "Day 4: 11:00am-12:00pm".
- Edgar Stiles: Just because you overheard that conversation between Chloe and me doesn't mean I'm your bitch.
- Chloe O'Brian: I walk out? No jail? No sanctions?
- Erin Driscoll: That's right. Though if you need a letter of recommendation for your next job, you should probably get it from Jack, not me.
- Dina Araz: For God's sake, pull yourself together!
- Behrooz Araz: She didn't know anything, you didn't have to kill her.
- Dina Araz: Yes, I did. Because you didn't have the courage to kill her herself.
- Behrooz Araz: Courage? To poison a girl who did no harm to you at all?
- Dina Araz: You are my son and I love you, but I cannot let you destroy everything, everything we've worked so hard to achieve!
- Chloe O'Brian: I'm more insulted that you thought I wouldn't notice than by the fact that you were spying on me.
- Sarah Gavin: Driscoll ordered me to do it.
- Chloe O'Brian: Next time do it right. Use a Newman filter so the subject doesn't see red lights flashing everywhere. Amateur.
- Chloe O'Brian: You're a geek, Edgar, but you're a good guy. Stay that way.
- Edgar Stiles: I don't really have a choice.
- President John Keeler: Jim Heller is a good friend. A loyal public servant. You expect me to kill him to save face?
- Robert Franklin: Not yours, sir. The country's. If we look impotent in this situation, we'll only encourage more attacks. And if I may say so, sir, having known Jim Heller many years myself, if he were here, he'd be the first to endorse this plan.
- President John Keeler: The public will never accept it.
- Robert Franklin: All the public will know is the Secretary died during the course of a rescue attempt, which is certainly more palatable than letting him be executed with the whole world watching.
- Karen Pendleton: My husband and I are very fond of Behrooz. He's one of the few boys who seems to know the meaning of "please" and "thank you."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.