This is a list of memorable quotes from "Day 4: 3:00pm-4:00pm".
- Tony Almeida: I appreciate the sentiment, Jack, but you don’t have to prop up my ego.
- Derek Rosner: All attempts to contain the core have failed.
- Jack Bauer: I'm going through that door first. I want him to back me up.
- Dina Araz: Every war has casualties.
- Jack Bauer: These people don't know about your war. These people are innocent.
- Dina Araz: No one is innocent.
- Edgar Stiles: Look, I hate asking for special treatment...that's not something I would normally do...but she's my mother.
- Lucy Stiles: You have been a wonderful son, Edgar. You've been a gift to me and your father. It's okay. I'm going to a better place and I'll see you there...but not for a long time. You've got a lot to do - great things.
- Naseem: I gave your father my word.
- Behrooz Araz: My father is a terrorist!
- Navi Araz: You broke my heart, Behrooz.
- Behrooz Araz: I hate you. I've always hated you, and the only reason I never said so is because I was afraid of you. But I'm not afraid of you anymore.
- Navi Araz: (at a car) Get in.
- Behrooz Araz: Go to hell.
- Tony Almeida: Well he can't stay down there with him forever.
- Dina Araz: He won't. In two hours all the reactors will have gone critical. After that it won't matter what I tell you and he can kill my son. I am only helping you to save my son. I believe in our cause, and if you can't save my son I will be happy to see the reactors melt down.
- Jack Bauer: (to Erin Driscoll) Did you get that?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.