This is a list of memorable quotes from "Day 6: 4:00am-5:00am".
- Morris O'Brian: I know that a lot of people disagree with this operation. I just want you to know that what you're doing, I think, it's absolutely necessary.
- Mike Doyle: Morris, the next time I want your opinion, I'll ask for it.
- Morris O'Brian: ...fair enough.
- Karen Hayes: He's Phillip Bauer's son, and he's been more right than we have today.
- Tom Lennox: Point taken there.
- Bill Buchanan: Let's just hope you're right about your father.
- Jack Bauer: Unfortunately I am.
- Stuart Pressman: I'd like to know how he [Milo] died.
- Nadia Yassir: Your brother died saving my life.
- Vice President Daniels: What in the hell were you thinking?
- Karen Hayes: I learned a hard lesson today, Sir, when I trusted Fayed.
- Vice President Daniels: What lesson was that?
- Karen Hayes: Never negotiate with a sociopath. Phillip Bauer is a sociopath.
- Josh Bauer: Is my uncle coming?
- Mike Doyle: Yeah.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.