This is a list of memorable quotes from Ryan Chappelle.
Day 1 Edit
- Ryan Chappelle: Come on, George! Think it through. Drazen wasn't officially a prisoner, right? So he couldn't officially escape. It wouldn't have embarrassed anyone. It would have been... (pauses)
- George Mason: ... a non-event.
- Ryan Chappelle: Exactly. ("Day 1: 8:00pm-9:00pm")
Day 2 Edit
- Tony Almeida: What's going on?
- Ryan Chappelle: Bauer's evidence might actually have some relevance.
- Michelle Dessler: Which means we were right.
- Ryan Chappelle: No. You damn near put me in a coma, that's assault. ("Day 2: 7:00am-8:00am")
The Game Edit
- You want out of here, I want you out of here. (Stopping the Metro Attack)
Day 3 Edit
- Ryan Chappelle: What about Chase Edmunds?
- Michelle Dessler: I'm assuming that he's coming back here.
- Ryan Chappelle: Don't assume anything. ("Day 3: 7:00pm-8:00pm")
- Ryan Chappelle: Chloe's a pain in the ass! ("Day 3: 7:00pm-8:00pm")
- Ryan Chappelle: Let me make something clear: I'd like nothing more than to hang you as a traitor and watch you jerk until you're dead. But I'm a realist. ("Day 3: 7:00pm-8:00pm")
- Ryan Chappelle: Talk to me, you son of a bitch! ("Day 3: 7:00pm-8:00pm")
- Ryan Chappelle: (to Michelle Dessler) You've wasted time we don't have. ("Day 3: 9:00pm-10:00pm")
- Ryan Chappelle: You think I'm gonna run? I was going outside to smoke a cigarette. I wasn't going to condemn millions of people to their deaths so I could live. ("Day 3: 6:00am-7:00am")
- Jack Bauer: Ryan, is there anyone you wanna talk to?
- Ryan Chappelle: What do you mean? To say goodbye?
- Jack Bauer: To say whatever you have to.
- Ryan Chappelle: I have a brother I haven't spoken to in years. I don't have that many friends - just the people at work. So no, there's no one. ("Day 3: 6:00am-7:00am")
- Ryan Chappelle: There's no way around this, right Jack? We don't have any outs here.
- Jack Bauer: Not that I can see. (Jack cocks gun)
- Ryan Chappelle: (As a tear rolls down his cheek) Wait! All right. Let me do this myself. At least give me... the dignity of-of taking m-my own life; that's something you can do.
- Jack Bauer: No, Ryan, I can't do that.
- Ryan Chappelle: Yes, you can! You were right back at CTU to put me under watch. I wasn't going out for a cigarette, I was trying to bolt. But I know this has to happen now.
- Jack Bauer: I can't take that chance.
- Ryan Chappelle: I'm giving you my word, Jack. I won't run, I swear. I-I-I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared, but I'm not gonna run. I couldn't live with myself, knowing that I was responsible for the deaths of all those people. You gotta believe me. ("Day 3: 6:00am-7:00am")
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.