The following is a list of memorable quotes by Sherry Palmer.
Memorable quotes from Day 1.
- Sherry Palmer: You are your father's son. You cover up your weakness with a bunch of bleeding heart sentimentality.
- Sherry Palmer: Maureen is just like everyone else. She's got a past. Maybe there was something in her past that she wanted to keep there.
- David Palmer: You mean blackmail.
- Sherry Palmer: I don't care what you call it.
- David Palmer: Putting another woman in my bed - do you realize how sick that is?
- Sherry Palmer: Oh, come on. We chose a certain life, and we chose that a long time ago. It's not about a house in the suburbs and PTA meetings. And whether you're willing to accept it or not, we serve a higher purpose.
- Sherry Palmer: David, you don't just walk away from me! David, I'm talking to you!
- Sherry Palmer: If you cut me out of your inner circle, like you threatened to today, you will fail in every way. You need me, David!
Memorable quotes from Day 2.
- David Palmer: If I accept your help, it won't be about us. It will be about doing what's best for the country.
- Sherry Palmer: Oh, sweetheart, you can call it anything you want.
- Lynne Kresge: How dare you speak to me this way. I was appointed by the President of the United States of America because of my qualifications in foreign policy and crisis management, and I don't know what kind of credentials you have that makes you think you can lecture me. Fine, you don't want to play games? I don't like you. And I don't like you being here.
- Sherry Palmer: Well, now we're communicating.
- Sherry Palmer: How can you leave me here like this? I've been stabbed!
Memorable quotes from Day 3.
- Sherry Palmer: When I say I can make something happen, you better believe I can.
- Sherry Palmer: Complex problems sometimes have the simplest solutions.
- Sherry Palmer: What? What's funny?
- David Palmer: No, nothing really. It's just that, when I wanted you to pull back, just let things be, you were a shark. Now that I've asked you back, I need you to be a shark.
- Sherry Palmer: I can still be whatever you need me to be.
- Sherry Palmer: Don't you want to be free of him?
- Julia Milliken: I'm afraid.
- Sherry Palmer: Well, I'm not. Where's the bedroom?
- Sherry Palmer: I went to the house to speak to Julia. Alan interrupted us...there was an argument...and...he had a heart attack.
- Sherry Palmer: You lied to the police. You told them you were with me all night. Withholding evidence, obstruction of justice - those are serious crimes! I always knew you wanted to go down in the history books, David, but I'm not certain like this, am I right?
- David Palmer: What did Keeler offer you, Sherry?
- Sherry Palmer: Exactly what you should have offered me - respect. And a seat at the table. But instead, you called me up when you needed me, and then after I did your little dirty work, you threw me out like an old pair of shoes.
- Sherry Palmer: Yes, I am willing to go to jail. The question is, are you? Huh. I didn't think so.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.