Season 1 of the Indian version of 24 began in October 2013 on Colors. It was a remake of the American first season and the plot closely hews to the original, with some minor differences and a change of setting to Mumbai, India.
Jai Singh Rathod is celebrating his wife Trisha's birthday with their daughter Kiran when he is called into his job at the Anti Terrorist Unit. They have learned of a threat to assassinate newly elected Prime Minister Aditya Singhania, and Jai must investigate and uncover the terrorist plot. Meanwhile, Kiran sneaks out of the house to meet Rohit and Dev Sharma, who kidnap her under orders from the terrorist leader Yakub Syed. Trisha tries to find Kiran, but an impostor gains her trust before kidnapping her also.
Yakub uses Jai's family to coerce him into helping the assassin Gajavathanan, but Jai manages to keep Aditya alive. Wanted by the authorities, Jai is assisted by his colleague Nikita Rai and locates his family. He manages to rescue them and kill Yakub. Jai is taken back to ATU for a debrief and Nikita looks after his family. However, it is revealed that Yakub was being paid by Raja Talapathi and Bala Ravindran, members of the LTFE who are seeking revenge on Jai and Aditya for a mission several years ago.
Gajavathanan targets Trisha and Kiran while Roshan goes after Veer, Jai's son who is at a military academy. Trisha and Kiran escape, but Trisha is badly wounded in a car crash and is taken to hospital. Veer becomes involved in a drug deal gone wrong, and Roshan ends up kidnapping him. Meanwhile Jai traps Bala through his relationship with Pooja Bharadwaj, and follows a lead to a secret prison containing Ravindran, the LTFE leader he thought he killed ten years ago.
Raja breaks Ravindran out of the jail, and they use Veer to force Jai to assist in another attempt on Aditya's life. Again Aditya survives, and Jai makes his way to the docks to confront Ravindran and Raja. He kills them both and rescues his son, then makes his way to Aditya's hotel to stop the final assassination attempt. After saving his life once more, Aditya's sister Divya is revealed to be in league with Ravindran, and she is arrested. In the final minutes of the day, Trisha dies from her injuries.
- Aditya Singhania faces a scandal concerning his involvement with the death of a student during his university graduation. a journalist is killed, and members of his family are orchestrating a power struggle between himself and his cousin Prithvi.
- Trisha Rathod and Abhay Gupta search for their daughters Kiran and Jhanvi.
- Veer Singh Rathod becomes involved with a girl he meets in a bar, and ends up in the middle of a drug deal.
- A mole at the ATU is sabotaging their efforts to stop the assassination.
- Romantic conflicts involving Jai's relationship with Nikita Rai when he was separated from Trisha, and her new boyfriend Tejpal Singh.
- Vikrant Maurya's abusive relationship with Aditya's sister Divya, and both of their involvement with the terrorists.
- Directors for the first season were Nitya Mehra, Abhinay Deo and Rensil D'Silva. The production was also supervised by director Manish Sharma. The action director for the show was Allan Amin.
- Rensil D'Silva also served as principal show writer with other writers Milap Milan Zaveri, Priya Pinto, Bhavani Iyer and Niranjan Iyengar. Joel Surnow and Robert Cochran were credited as original creators of the material and original 24 writers Howard Gordon, Michael Chernuchin, Lawrence Hertzog, Maurice Hurley, Chip Johannessen, Michael Loceff, Andrea Newman and Virgil Williams also had occasional episodes credited to them due to the show borrowing key episode story lines from the first two seasons of the US version. Sanaullah Khan and Sagar Bhanushali were line producers for the show. Acclaimed writer Javed Akhtar also penned an uncredited speech spoken by Aditya on the show. 
- Executive producers for the show included Howard Gordon, Udayan Bhat and Apurba Sengupta with Anil Kapoor producing and Jessu George as producer for the Colors channel. Imagine Television was also credited as an executive producer for the show. RDP Television was also listed as a co-producer for some episodes.
- Music consisted of reused original music by Sean Callery as well as additional music by Gaurav Godkhindi and former sound mixer Mark Fulgado.
- Cinematographers were Jay Oza and Tanay Satam.
- Main article: Season 1 cast
- Original series counterparts indicated in parentheses
- Anil Kapoor as Jai Singh Rathod (Jack Bauer)
- Mandira Bedi as Nikita Rai (Nina Myers)
- Tisca Chopra as Trisha Rathod (Teri Bauer)
- Ajinkya Deo as Kartik Chandrashekhar (Kevin Carroll)
- Anita Raaj as Naina Singhania (Sherry Palmer)
- Neil Bhoopalam as Aditya Singhania (David Palmer)
- Anupam Kher as Wassim Khan (Richard Walsh)
- Shabana Azmi as Abhilasha Grewal (Alberta Green)
- Rahul Khanna as Tarun Khosla (Ted Cofell)
- Richa Chadda as Sapna (Lauren Proctor)
- Shivani Tanksale as Divya Singhania
- Sapna Pabbi as Kiran Rathod (Kim Bauer)
- Adhish Khanna as Veer Singh Rathod (Kim Bauer)
- Raghav Chanana as Prithvi Singhania (Keith Palmer / Mike Novick)
- Rahul Singh as Vikrant Maurya
- Yogesh Suri as Mahinder Gill (George Mason)
- Sujata Kumar as Megha Singhania (Carl Webb)
- Adhir Bhatt as Tejpal Singh (Tony Almeida)
- Pooja Ruparel as Pooja Bharadwaj (Patty Brooks / Elizabeth Nash)
- Gurpreet Saini as Mihir (Milo Pressman)
- Shahnawaz Pradhan as KK (Carl Webb)
- Faezeh Jalali as Jiah Pastakhia (Jamey Farrell)
- Bikramjeet Kanwarpal as Pradhan (Aaron Pierce)
- Kishore Kadam as Ravindran (Victor Drazen)
- Priyanshu Jora as Rohit (Rick Allen)
- Dibyendu Bhattacharya as Raja Talapathi (Andre Drazen)
- Aradhana Jagota as Jhanvi Gupta (Janet York)
- Rajat Kaul as Gajavathanan (Jonathan Matijevich / Jovan Myovic) and Max Ferraro (Martin Belkin)
- Kiran Srinivas as Dev Sharma (Dan Mounts)
- Ankur Vikal as Yakub Syed (Ira Gaines)
- Shiv Subramaniam as Kanwaljeet Sood (Ryan Chappelle)
- Nikkitasha Marwaha as Mehr (Mandy)
- Suchitra Pillai as Mehek Ahuja (Maureen Kingsley / George Ferragamo)
- Rajeev Siddhartha as Bala Ravindran (Alexis Drazen)
- Nissar Khan as Murad Ali (Mark DeSalvo)
- Supreet Bedi as Shaina (Bridgit)
- Ajay Trehan as Bhagwat (Aaron Pierce / Mike Novick)
- Shakeel Ahmed as Parvez (Greg Penticoff)
- Nikunj Malik as Simran (Rick Allen)
- Sundeep Hemnaoni as Mathur (Jovan Myovic)
- See also: Episodes § Season 1
|"12:00am-1:00am"||1||Abhinay Deo||October 4, 2013|
|ATU agent Jai Singh Rathod is called in for a meeting at midnight, missing his wife Trisha's birthday celebrations and causing his daughter to sneak out of the house to a party. Rathod discovers there is a threat to newly elected Prime Minister Aditya Singhania, while Trisha tries to track down their daughter.|
|"1:00am-2:00am"||2||Abhinay Deo||October 5, 2013|
|Jai gets an urgent call for help from Wassim Khan, who is under fire from assassins. Mehr and her sister pass the security card to Yakub, but demand more money. Trisha gets a clue on Kiran's location, but Kiran's situation becomes more dangerous.|
|"2:00am-3:00am"||3||Abhinay Deo||October 11, 2013|
|Jai investigates the evidence implicating Nikita Rai as a traitor. Shaina, Mehr's sister, bargains with Yakub Syed before leading him to the ID card. Kiran Rathod and Jhanvi Gupta attempt to escape, while Aditya Singhania meets with KK to discover the truth about the night of his graduation dinner.|
|"3:00am-4:00am"||4||Abhinay Deo||October 12, 2013|
|Gill places ATU under lockdown while Jai Singh Rathod investigates a lead from the SD card. Aditya Singhania confronts his mother about the political cover-up and Kiran Rathod is handed over to Yakub Syed. Jhanvi Gupta is taken to the hospital, but Trisha is delayed by a police officer.|
|"4:00am-5:00am"||5||Nitya Mehra||October 18, 2013|
|Jai is forced to help the terrorist suspect Parvez to find out more about his missing daughter, but Gill interferes with his plans. Kiran Rathod is taken by Yakub Syed while Trisha and Abhay find Jhanvi in hospital. Aditya Singhania speaks to Mehek Ahuja about the story she is threatening to break.|
|"5:00am-6:00am"||6||Nitya Mehra||October 19, 2013|
|Jai makes it to the hospital to meet Trisha and Abhay. Rohit and Kiran realise they are both prisoners of Yakub Syed, and Yakub makes contact with Jai. Nikita works to identify a dead body, while Aditya resolves to address his allegations head on.|
|"6:00am-7:00am"||7||Nitya Mehra||October 25, 2013|
|Jai's hand is forced when Yakub Syed orders him to impede the investigation. Trisha Rathod attempts to escape from an impostor, while Kiran and Rohit plan their own escape. Divya Singhania attempts to contact her husband, who is pursuing his own agenda.|
|"7:00am-8:00am"||8||Nitya Mehra||October 26, 2013|
|Aditya Singhania makes his address to the labor union while Jai Singh Rathod, under orders from Yakub Syed, facilitates an assassination attempt. Tejpal Singh and Nikita Rai work out the identity of the traitor in the ATU, and Trisha and Kiran are reunited.|
|"8:00am-9:00am"||9||Abhinay Deo||November 1, 2013|
|Jai Singh Rathod escapes from SFG custody and becomes involved in a hostage situation. Nikita Rai and Tejpal Singh question Jiah about her connections, while Naina Singhania tries to stop Mehek Ahuja from going public with her damaging news story.|
|"9:00am-10:00am"||10||Abhinay Deo||November 2, 2013|
|Trisha Rathod calls the ATU on her stolen cell phone, while Nikita Rai and Tejpal Singh attempt to track her down. Jai Singh Rathod has to avoid the police as he follows his next lead, an investment banker, and Abhilasha Grewal arrives to replace Jai at ATU. Aditya Singhania is puzzled by Mehek Ahuja's actions.|
|"10:00am-11:00am"||11||Abhinay Deo||November 8, 2013|
|Khosla dies from an asthma attack, but Jai sets up a meeting with his contact Kartik Chandrashekhar. Nikita and Tej withstand pressure from Abhilasha Grewal, and Trisha and Kiran are prepared for the worst by Rohit. Aditya faces a revelation about his aunt Megha.|
|"11:00am-12:00pm"||12||Abhinay Deo||November 9, 2013|
|Jai Singh Rathod makes it to Yakub Syed's compound to rescue his family, but Kartik Chandrashekhar gives him away. Aditya Singhania attempts to speak to Mehek Ahuja but finds there has been a gas explosion. Abhilasha Grewal tries to turn Nikita Rai and Tejpal Singh against one another.|
|"12:00pm-1:00pm"||13||Abhinay Deo||November 15, 2013|
|Jai Singh Rathod confronts Yakub Syed and attempts to ensure his family's safety. Aditya Singhania speaks to KK to get to the bottom of Mehek Ahuja's death. At the ATU, Nikita Rai discovers a second assassin is behind the attempt on Aditya's life.|
|"1:00pm-2:00pm"||14||Rensil D'Silva||November 16, 2013|
|Jai Singh Rathod returns to ATU and is questioned by Sood. Nikita Rai looks after Trisha and Kiran Rathod at the hospital, but discovers a potential threat. Aditya Singhania is made to leave the city, but discovers a link between himself and Jai Singh Rathod.|
|"2:00pm-3:00pm"||15||Rensil D'Silva||November 22, 2013|
|Aditya Singhania demands to speak with Jai Singh Rathod at the ATU. They discover their connection to each other, and to a secret mission from ten years ago. At the safe house, Trisha discovers a shocking fact about her husband and Nikita Rai.|
|"3:00pm-4:00pm"||16||Rensil D'Silva||November 23, 2013|
|The safe house where Trisha and Kiran are staying is attacked. Jai Singh Rathod and Gill attempt to convince Pooja Bharadwaj to help in their plans. Prithvi Singhania reveals to Aditya that he has taken matters into his own hands.|
|"4:00pm-5:00pm"||17||Rensil D'Silva||November 29, 2013|
|Roshan searches for Veer Singh Rathod, who meets a girl in distress at a pub. Kiran and Trisha Rathod try to get to safety. Jai Singh Rathod sets up a sting on Bala Ravindran with Pooja Bharadwaj, but things go wrong.|
|"5:00pm-6:00pm"||18||Rensil D'Silva||November 30, 2013|
|Veer Singh Rathod gets involved in a dangerous situation at Simran's house. Aditya Singhania comes clean to the public about his story. Jai Singh Rathod tries to pose as Bala Ravindran, but an agent with a grudge causes problems.|
|"6:00pm-7:00pm"||19||Rensil D'Silva||December 6, 2013|
|Jai Singh Rathod and Mahinder Gill investigate the area that Bala Ravindran paid to cut the power. Trisha and Kiran Rathod are brought to ATU, while Nikita Rai tries to inform Jai of what happened to them. Veer Singh Rathod finds himself in the middle of a drug deal, while Aditya Singhania deals with the aftermath of his speech.|
|"7:00pm-8:00pm"||20||Abhinay Deo||December 7, 2013|
|Veer Singh Rathod ends up in jail with his former kidnappers. Jai Singh Rathod discovers a covert holding facility containing two prisoners from his past, and attempts to stop Raja Talapathi from freeing them. Aditya Singhania begins to exclude Prithvi from his inner circle, and Trisha Rathod's condition worsens.|
|"8:00pm-9:00pm"||21||Abhinay Deo||December 13, 2013|
|Veer Singh Rathod is released from jail, but a new danger is waiting for him at the military academy. Jai Singh Rathod becomes a hostage of Raja and Ravindran. Aditya Singhania confronts his cousin Prithvi.|
|"9:00pm-10:00pm"||22||Abhinay Deo||December 14, 2013|
|Ravindran attempts to trade Jai Singh Rathod for Bala. Aditya Singhania persuades Kanwaljeet Sood to go through with the trade, while also investigating Vikrant Maurya's connection to the terrorists. Nikita Rai finds out that Veer is in danger, while Trisha is taken to hospital.|
|"10:00pm-11:00pm"||23||Abhinay Deo||December 20, 2013|
|Ravindran gives Jai Singh Rathod a special assignment at Aditya Singhania's hotel, while threatening to kill Veer. Aditya confronts Vikrant Maurya, with violent consequences, and Veer manages to escape Raja's men. A second mole is revealed in Aditya's family.|
|"11:00pm-12:00am"||24||Abhinay Deo||December 21, 2013|
|Aditya Singhania prepares for damage control after the news of his survival is leaked to the press. Jai Singh Rathod confronts Ravindran and Raja and rescues his son. A second assassination attempt is foiled, and the true mastermind is revealed, but Trisha does not make it through the day.|
| Previous season:|
| First episode:|
| Next season:|