Sergeant is a rank used in many armies, police forces, and other uniformed organizations.
- In many military organizations, including the United States Army, Air Force and United States Marine Corps, sergeant is a rank non-commissioned officers (NCOs) ranking above privates and corporals.
- In law enforcement, a sergeant is a commonly-used rank within United States police departments.
- Buchanan – Delta Force
- Cadden – United States Marine Corps (USMC)
- Eric Carter – United States Army Rangers
- Ben Grimes – U.S. Army Rangers
- Phillips – United States Air Force
- Raschid – Saudi Special Forces Brigade
- (Sergeant) – United States Army National Guard
- (Marine sergeant) – USMC
- (Rebel sergeant) – People's Freedom Army
- (Embassy marine sergeant) – USMC
- Bob Amis – Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department (LASD)
- Arroyo – Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD)
- Devlin – California Highway Patrol
- Griggs – San Jose Sheriff's Department
- Jim Koernig – New York Police Department
- Dennis McGrath – LASD
- Mike McLaren – Ontario Airport Police
- Douglas Newman – LAPD
- Paulson – LASD
- Mike Santomiere – LAPD
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.