I think I may have made a screw-up here, and this guy isn't Bryan Friday after all. For one thing Bryan Friday has brown eyes, plus I don't think their faces are the same--Acer4666 (Talk) 17:07, February 8, 2020 (UTC)
- This CTU agent from 4x10 I originally thought was Solarz but I don't think it is Diego Serrano after all. I think it could potentially be Bryan Friday's role - for what it's worth, he was previously listed in his imdb page as playing a CTU agent in this episode. It's hard to get a shot of Friday with the right angle + age, but there are some shots for comparison here--Acer4666 (Talk) 17:52, February 8, 2020 (UTC)
- The CTU agent looks just like Solarz to me. A pic of Solarz in the same angle.
- Also the stunt double looks like Bryan Friday to me as well. Brody's stunt double's light-color eyes could be due to the lighting in the production scene. Besides, some of Friday's photos seem to have light-color eyes. Also these two front shots of the stunt double resemble Friday. --William (talk) 08:21, February 9, 2020 (UTC)
- I don't think the 4x17 agent looks like Friday. A photo of him from another angle.
- However, the ep10 CTU agent credit may not be miles away from truth. What about this agent with Marianne? He's driver agent's partner, I think this front shot heavily resembles Bryan, though once they showed up at the computer room, he seemed to be replaced by another actor? Probably because they filmed two different endings for this part? --William (talk) 14:32, February 9, 2020 (UTC)
- Ah woops, I thought I had replied to this! Yep, looks like I'm not doing very well on this talk page (!) but agree that the agent you link to is Bryan Friday, nice spot. I wonder why they swapped out the performer (although this has happened a lot elsewhere!)--Acer4666 (Talk) 18:33, February 17, 2020 (UTC)
- Yes definitely on the CTU agent, the double I'm not 100% but if you think it's him and I obviously thought it was way back when then I'm happy for it to stay!--Acer4666 (Talk) 12:07, February 22, 2020 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.