I think it would be a good idea to change the photo at the top of this page because if someone loads up the page prior to seeing the episode, then the ending has just been spoiled for them. Thoughts? luke19 03:04, April 7, 2010 (UTC)
- If someone can provide a list of photos to look at, I'll consider it, but that's not a viable reason to take it off. It isn't violating the spoiler policy on this wiki. --MistahWhippy 03:12, April 7, 2010 (UTC)
- I think the picture is excellent for its purpose, portraying the most shocking/significant event of the episode. As for spoiling it, it wouldn't be the first instance of potential "spoiling" pictures in episode guides. So far, we've had the deaths of characters like Richard Walsh, David Palmer, Teri Bauer and Doug Knowles, among others, "spoiled" in episode guide pictures. Plus, events like the nuclear explosion in Valencia, Palmer's fate at the end of Season 2, and countless other moments. Certainly, most of those aren't as graphic as this one, but I think that's the reason I like it so much. Thief12 04:09, April 7, 2010 (UTC)
- What about this photo? I know it is definitely less graphic than the other one. Also, President Hassan needs to be in this main image, because A) the whole episode was mostly about him and B) he is dead now, so this is the last chance to use him as one. Noahcs 04:29, April 7, 2010 (UTC)
- Anything that airs is fair game of course. But Hassan executed strikes me as bad taste. I'll go with pretty much anything else. 05:42, April 7, 2010 (UTC)
- That image is too unclear really. I wonder if the shot where Jack says sorry to Hassan after shutting his eyes would do? My images are unclear so I cannot provide one, but maybe someone wants to check it out? --MistahWhippy 06:18, April 7, 2010 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.