How'd you manage to find Ciccolella's birthdate, JPizzle1122? --Proudhug 04:32, 8 June 2006 (UTC)
- I think it was in the biography section and some (most likely me) forgot to add it. It's also on imdb. I'm an idiot. - Xtreme680 05:03, 8 June 2006 (UTC)
Wow, I coulda sworn I checked imdb and it wasn't there. Either it was just added or I'm on crack. --Proudhug 05:13, 8 June 2006 (UTC)
- Hehe, don't be so hard on yourselves. Stuff gets added to the IMDb all the time. Penny Balfour didn't have a headshot until a couple weeks ago. --StBacchus 18:42, 8 June 2006 (UTC)
There doesn't seem to be a birthdate for JC listed on IMDb (anymore?). Unless someone can find another source for his birthdate (and prove it probably didn't come from Wikipedia), I vote we take down the date. --Proudhug 00:03, 14 January 2007 (UTC)
- Heres where I got pages saying November 30.
- So I vote to keep it.--CWY2190 02:01, 14 January 2007 (UTC)
Well, Yahoo! also says he's seven years old, while IMDb/Wikipedia and TV.com can't agree on his age either, so who knows what's up with that. --Proudhug 02:08, 14 January 2007 (UTC)
- I guess I just looked at the dates. Oh well, take it down.--CWY2190 02:14, 14 January 2007 (UTC)
I suspect that they all copied the date from the same source, but until we know for sure what his birthdate really is, we'll remove it.
hmmmpf ... hadn't seen this discussion when I added the birthdate a month ago... shame on me ;-) B. harder 01:38, 30 December 2008 (UTC)