More information is needed on the card from Day 1, and possibly other days as well. -StBacchus 14:36, 28 April 2006 (UTC)
- Should this article mention the LAPD access card that Jack smuggled to Penticoff on Day 1? It was never referred to as a "key card," but it served the same purpose. --Proudhug 16:51, 28 April 2006 (UTC)
- I'll work on it now, especially on Day 1! I also think the crad involving penticoff and the one Lynn McGill had should also be involved.
In 24: The Game there are more than several instances where a key card of some kind was used though many times the appearances were brief.
- Chase Edmunds obtaining one to help lock down the terorrist base in Washington DC.
- Kim Bauer getting one so she could go into the computer room and get the CTU hard drive.
- Jack Bauer getting someone else's card at District so he could access restricted areas for Madsen.
- Chase Edmunds stealing one at NJU Science Technology in order to steal a synchronizer.
- Chase Edmunds stealing one to lock down Joseph Sin Chung's base.
- Jack Bauer swiping the card from a killed terrorist to open Kate Warner's cell.
- So I'm wondering, are any of these (or any that've slipped my mind) be considered significant enough to put on this page? -WarthogDemon 23:35, 15 June 2006 (UTC)
- I suppose I'll put them in since some key card references alreayd on the page are only a sentence long. That was my only reservation so I'll put them up. -WarthogDemon 23:43, 15 June 2006 (UTC)
- Yes of course. Any of these references are significant enough for inclusion. --Proudhug 00:00, 16 June 2006 (UTC)