Was Navid the man that helped deliver Hassan from Tarin to the woman in the blonde wig? Rebel2477 14:45, May 9, 2010 (UTC)
- No, Navid was waiting outside the apartment complex. The man that helped take Hassan into the blonde woman's car was almost bald (see picture) Thief12 17:07, May 9, 2010 (UTC)
Does that unnamed terrorist fit the definition to be included in the "unnamed terrorist" section? I remember him having a couple of lines. Rebel2477 17:31, May 9, 2010 (UTC)
- Probably. One thing is that I'm still wondering if he was the "soldier" played by Simon Anthony Abou-Fadel. Thief12 17:49, May 9, 2010 (UTC)
- To answer Rebel's question, yes definitely, anyone can add that guy to the unnamed terrorists page... I woul also say he should get an italicized indented note that mentions he seemed to disappear entirely, not rejoining the crew, making him perhaps the only survivor from the whole cell even despite Pavel's claim that they were all killed. The only question remaining is who played the soldier with Kanin (perhaps Simon fadel played 2 roles?). There is no doubt that Simon Fadel played this terrorist in my mind, just look at his IMDB. Blue Rook 20:30, May 9, 2010 (UTC)
- Sometimes I think we get lost in the details and can't see the big picture. These two men simply aren't the same guy. It's 100% certain that Simon Anthony Abou-Fadel played the terrorist seen below, but now look at the soldier. Abou-Fadel would have had to 1) shave his whole beard to the sideburns, 2) dye at least his right sideburn dark brown/black, and 3) taken on a whole new skin complexion, darker, more Native American Indian-looking. Additionally, Abou-Fadel speaks his lines as the terrorist loudly and clearly, whereas the soldier mumbles just like you'd expect an uncredited background guy would, and they don't sound the same.
- Honestly I believe all the confusion here was caused by the single word "soldier" in the credits. We wanted to find a soldier that could look like Abou-Fadel and found one, but it isn't holding up on closer scrutiny. I say we keep everything the way it is, but disconnect Abou-Fadel's name from the "soldier" character, and until we get outstanding evidence otherwise, we just note that he was played by an uncredited background actor. Thoughts?
- And lest we forget, this isn't the only time the word "soldier" was misleading us in the Co-stars list. Remember Conrad Allan! The guy who's writing these co-star credits this season seems to be lazy. 17:55, May 10, 2010 (UTC)
I see your point, I made those edits without really studying the two pictures on my own, but unless the make up department did one hell of a job, it doesn't look like the same actor, especially considering the two characters appeared in the same episode. Rebel2477 18:11, May 10, 2010 (UTC)