Driving me crazy trying to figure out what this name is - Carter says it once going to the gate and then Grimes says "____'s sending it now" in the building. Thought it was Philman but I swear I'm hearing a "t" in there --Pyramidhead (talk) 02:12, January 15, 2017 (UTC)
- I here Philman, don't think I hear a T. Only thing is it sounds like a three syllable word, like "Fillerman" or something, but I think you could pronounce "Philman" like that.
- How do we know it's Scott Roe playing him? Did they use the same actors in the helicopter interiors as they did in the compound scenes?--Acer4666 (Talk) 10:27, January 15, 2017 (UTC)
- They were -  --Pyramidhead (talk) 10:44, January 15, 2017 (UTC)
- I think it may be possible that Jack Murillo misremembered/misunderstood about Philman's actor - this is just based off this image, showing that Carter and Grimes were seemingly doubled by other actors. It seems like Scott C Roe may have been doubling for Ben Grimes. If Jack Murillo and Tom Riordan were playing the injured soldier + medic, that would leave Joost Janssen as the guy playing Philman. I just can't seem to get a decent shot of the guy's face from the feature, though--Acer4666 (Talk) 02:22, January 16, 2017 (UTC)
- After watching again closely, seems like you can tell Philman and "Grimes" apart as the former has a long sleeved top on and the latter has short sleeved. Given that Scott Roe has a long sleeved top in the BTS pic, it seems that Joost Janssen doubled for Grimes and Scott Roe indeed played Philman. So they chose the blond, clean shaven guy to double Grimes and the guy with brown hair and a beard to play the throwaway character. Odd choice...--Acer4666 (Talk) 17:39, January 16, 2017 (UTC)