I know it's perhaps too complicated to follow, but, maybe we should create a Page that's called "The Alan Wilson Conspiracies" or something like that, as all events since season 5 to 7 seem to have been masterminded by this man. But these are just my thoughts. Here's a "Corporate Like" Chain of command of the Entire Allan Wilson conspiracies, if it's of any use to start a new article if decided.--Administracion Wiki es.24 01:30, 31 May 2009 (UTC)
- The only doubt I have about that diagram is that maybe Graem or Phillip or the rest of Graem's conspirators were members of the cabal we see in Day 7. BXJ was a defense company, no? So the sentox cabal and the prion cabal could be one and the same.
- I think a better page title might be "Conspiracies of Alan Wilson" or make it a section of the main Alan Wilson article. Unfortunately, it will be difficult to get more concrete info on Wilson's conspiracies until Day 8. --SuperWaffle 04:34, 31 May 2009 (UTC)
- It seems doubtful that Day 8 will concern itself with Renee's results of beating down Wilson. Just like how Day 7 didn't ever revisit who Reed & Pollock's bosses were, I bet Day 8 won't give any attention to whatever happened to Wilson. 10:42, February 11, 2010 (UTC)
Other organizations Edit
Were there other groups beside Juma's that associated with the cabal before or during Day 7?--Makarov29 05:54, April 11, 2011 (UTC)
- Well, going back to Day 5 there was Phillip and Graem's Sentox cabal, along with BXJ Technologies. Further down the food chain is Omicron International led by Henderson. It doesn't state names of the other organizations. And I assume you mean Hodges' company. --ASHPD24 20:41, April 11, 2011 (UTC)
No. I mean other terrorist groups.--Makarov29 08:25, April 19, 2011 (UTC)
- It's likely, but none are mentioned apart from those. --ASHPD24 16:09, April 19, 2011 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.