Possibly found the actor[edit source]
Now I'm not by any means 100% on this, as I've never been good with faces, but I'm thinking Scott may be played by Scott Waugh, and not just because of the name. But think about this - the resemblance is there, and he even shared a scene with Jeff Cadiente, a stunt coordinator. Scott could very well be his name for being a relatively minor character and just going with the actor's first name. Of course, I could be completely wrong, but let me know if I'm onto something. --ASHPD24 06:49, August 24, 2011 (UTC)
- From the picture on this article, I'm not too sure on the resemblance between the two - I'm not saying it's definitely not, but they don't strike me as the same person. I'll check the episode to see other shots of him--Acer4666 11:28, August 24, 2011 (UTC)
- On a side note, how much does this guy look like Woody Harrelson from this pic haha?--Acer4666 11:29, August 24, 2011 (UTC)
- Maybe Adam Hart? --William (talk) 08:35, April 8, 2019 (UTC)
- I'm also unsure on Adam Hart being the actor.
- I'm wondering about Joey Anaya for him. Obviously it's been a while between what he looks like now and then, but I think it could possibly be him. And for whatever it's worth (not proof, but potentially notable) Joey Anaya's imdb page lists him appearing in "9am-10am", "10am-11am", "11am-12pm" episodes. Obviously didn't get the series right, but we've seen that happen a lot of times elsewhere due to the episode titles that are used on imdb.--Acer4666 (Talk) 13:42, April 14, 2019 (UTC)
- Definitely see some resemblances, but I think Anaya's nose is slightly thicker and larger, especially comparing with Scott's profile pic here. They do have similar ears though. --William (talk) 15:38, April 14, 2019 (UTC)
- Hey I'm really beginning to suspect that Jayson Dumenigo is our guy. Though I can't really find any of his side shot to confirm their ear shapes, I think the general resemblance matched with Scott's. A front shot of Scott for reference. --William (talk) 10:06, May 2, 2020 (UTC)
- Some other pictures of Scott. Also Jayson is a "fire expert" who specializes in fire-related stunt work and Scott is also the one who lights the rods and torches the van so I think this may further hint or prove the inner connection? --William (talk) 13:24, May 2, 2020 (UTC)
In the Season Premiere of "Live Another Day", Mark Boudreau looks at a list of Jack Bauer's confirmed kills. This is right after the second commercial break, and so you can see the clock ticking at "11:28:20". Or about 27 minutes into the episode, whichever way you can best find the scene in question. On the list, the names "Scott Owen" and "Chris Jones" are listed between Victor Drazen and Eddie Grant. As the kills are listed chronologically, that would mean "Scott Owen" would refer to this character, correct?
I have never edited on this wiki before, so I don't know how to tag pages to be moved or renamed. In light of the new information, the page should be renamed "Scott Owen".
LoveWaffle (talk) 03:29, May 6, 2014 (UTC)