The following was in the Aftermath section:
- However, Russian Consulate Anatoly Markov who was connected with the conspiracy and to Palmer's death informed Dmitri Gredenko of the Bauer's involvment, who blackmailed them. Disguised as a nuclear decommissioning project, Gredenko forced them to provide 5 suitcase nuclear devices to a terrorist group led by Abu Fayed.
How do we know that Gredenko blackmailed the Bauers? Was this in a quote or something, I can't remember that at all. My understanding was what Graem admitted during his torture: he didn't pay attention to who was subcontracted to decomission the nukes (McCarthy), and it was McCarthy that sold them to Fayed. Who says Graem knew about it? – Blue Rook 21:36, 20 June 2007 (UTC)talkcontribs
- Answer: Phillip told Jack that Gredenko had blackmailed him and that he had claimed that it was purely to preserve some of the arsenal for the day that the Soviet Union would return. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Dr.Weaver (talk • contribs) 16:10, 2011 March 21.
- You're answering a question I posed just over 2 months after I joined the wiki back in 2007 ;) 20:15, March 21, 2011 (UTC)
Finally finished Edit
Just been a little busy, but I'm rather proud of this writing. Edit at will. --Deege515 09:12, 15 March 2007 (UTC)
- Really well done. :D This is really well done and helps to put together the last 2 seasons together. I'm just gonna add some pics then I'll strongly support this article for FA. --24 Administration 21:36, 10 April 2007 (UTC)
Walt and Logan Edit
- He was set up as a scapegoat in the instance that their plan was unraveled somehow, so all the blame would fall on Walt. Logan, Graem, Markov, and all those guys were trying to protect themselves. However they underestimated our boy Jack. 11:44, February 19, 2011 (UTC)
Graem's role Edit
What was Graem's role in the plot before the plan began to fall apart?--Makarov29 12:49, March 21, 2011 (UTC)
- He and the 3 cabal guys "started" it 18 months before Day 5. That's all we know. 17:12, March 21, 2011 (UTC)