|Born:||October 23, 1954|
Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Tim Iacofano (born October 23, 1954; age 64) was a director on 24. He was formerly a line producer during seasons 3 and 4. One of his responsibilities was supervising the second unit, responsible for pickups and some action sequences. He left the show's production, in order to focus more on directing.
Biography and career Edit
Tim Iacofano was born in Cleveland, Ohio. He studied at John Carroll University from 1982 to 1986, where he completed a Bachelor's degree in Speech Communication. After that, Iacofano completed a Master's degree on Film from Loyola Marymount University, graduating in 1988.
Iacofano began his professional career in the 90's as a writer and producer on the TV show The Untouchables. After that, he has worked as a producer on shows like Sliders, The Pretender (with Patrick Bauchau), M.A.N.T.I.S. (with Mark Sheppard), Profiler (with Gregory Itzin), and Red Widow (with Rade Serbedzija).
Director credits Edit
- "Day 4: 7:00am-8:00am" (uncredited 2nd unit direction with Joseph Hodges)
- "Day 4: 12:00pm-1:00pm" (uncredited 2nd unit direction)
- "Day 4: 8:00pm-9:00pm"
- "Day 5: 3:00pm-4:00pm"
- "Day 5: 4:00pm-5:00pm"
- "Day 6: 4:00pm-5:00pm"
- "Day 6: 5:00pm-6:00pm"
- Iacofano provided DVD audio commentary for the following episodes:
- Boys and Their Toys, Season 3 DVD
- Blood on the Tracks, Season 4 DVD
- Lock and Load featurette, Season 4 DVD
- Master Illusionists: 24's Special Effects Make-Up featurette, Season 6 DVD