|Performing as compound sentry 1 (Season 4)|
|Role:||1. Gaines hitman #2|
2. Harris's mercenary
3. CTU guard
4. LAPD officer
5. CTU worker 1
6. CTU worker 2
7. Compound sentry 1
8. Compound sentry 2
9. Dawn Brigade separatist
10. Victor's guard
11. White House Secret Service guard
12. Secret Service agent
- In Day 1: 1:00am-2:00am, he played a hitman, who along with John Meier's character, assassinated Scott Baylor and tried to kill Richard Walsh and Jack Bauer at 2350 Dunlop Plaza. He was the second character to be killed by Bauer.
- In Day 1: 7:00pm-8:00pm and 8:00pm-9:00pm, he played one of Harris's men in the camouflaged shelter.
- In Day 2: 10:00am-11:00am, he played a policeman that accompanied this officer to interview Gary Matheson. Later in the episode, he played two separate CTU workers that were killed in the explosion.
- In Day 4: 12:00pm-1:00pm, he played the third compound sentry that Jack kills, getting shot in the leg and then chest. He reappeared later in the episode as another sentry, getting shot by the marines. He claimed this role was his 31st death on the series.
- In Day 5: 10:00am-11:00am, he played a Dawn Brigade separatist at Ontario Airport, taking the place of Jerry G. Angelo's character. He was amongst the men waiting to ambush CTU troops, but was outflanked and shot from behind. He presumably survived the initial shooting, as later he is seen being shot by Jack Bauer.
- In Day 6: 7:00pm-8:00pm, he played one of the guards at 1530 Hillcrest with Victor. He was the first man to be shot by Jack, outside the building.
- In Day 7: 7:00pm-8:00pm, he played a Secret Service agent who attempted to engage several of Benjamin Juma's men as they burst into the White House. He was shot on the spot just as he was about to arm himself.
- In Day 8: 5:00am-6:00am, he played a Secret Service agent waiting with Dalton at the SUV for Omar Hassan. When Adrion Bishop's commandos attacked, he was shot and killed.