|Clearance Level||Level 6:Access All Areas and Lockdown Initiation|
|Masterminding & troubleshooting since||January 16, 1995|
|Last appeared||February, 19, 2020|
|My Upload Gallery|
|My Favorite Pics|
|How Realistic Is 24|
|The Many Faces of Jack Bauer|
|The Anatomy of Jack Bauer|
I'm Phillip and I enjoy adding images of Jack's weapons, as well as American military, CTU, FBI, Customs, and Secret Service personnel. Check out the videos at the bottom. They're hilarious.
About me Edit
Massive 24 fan and love this wiki. Most of my edits are including pics on military/CTU/FBI personnel and Jack's weapons. I live in a Mobile Underground Detention and Detainment facility in Saugus, a secure, undisclosed(well, it's at 21911 Kipling Avenue) location guarded by La Bamba. I'm a native German, but live in America; it may interest you to know that "Bauer" means "farmer" in German.
Stuff I do Edit
- Consume news sites:The Jerusalem Post, Stratfor, Fox News, New York Times, Washington Post, International Herald-Tribune.
- Read up on military/espionage nonfiction and fiction.
Music I enjoy Edit
Me and 24(The Bauer Power Hour) Edit
I had seen 24 on commercials and stuff, but I thought it was just another TV show. Due to my reputation as a military history buff and special operations forces enthusiast, my eighth-grade history teacher recommended it.I first saw 24 as the last couple of episodes of Season 8 on Hulu, but it was annoying as hell, since it was only the last six episodes and I had NO idea what was going on. That was in summer 2010, when I was 15.Since then, I've seen the first two seasons. I decided to skip Season 3 and watched all four episodes of Season 4 in one day on Feb. 10, 2012 from Netflix. Starts off pretty good,eh? Best show ever.A military history buff and special operations forces enthusiast, I was disappointed by the quality and quantity of pics on my favorite pages,as seen below. I don't know how to get screenshots, so most of my pics are from http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/24. I didn't know crap about posting pics and the image policy, so I annoyed lots of professional editors(Acer4666, Blue Rook, and Thief12, a.k.a. the Category Police) and they annoyed me. Eventually, however, I learned the ropes and hope to make some meaningful contributions.
Other series I enjoy
- Once upon A Time
- The Unit
- NCIS: Los Angeles
- The Agency
- Burn Notice
- The Company
- Covert Affairs
- E Ring
- Human Target
- My Own Worst Enemy
- Band of Brothers
- The Pacific
- Over There
- The West Wing
- The American Embassy
- Commander in Chief
- The Border
- Sleeper Cell
My favorite pages on Wiki 24 Edit
- Customs and Border Protection
- United States Marine Corps
- Weapons used by Jack Bauer
- Navy SEALs
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- United States Secret Service
- TAC team
- Metropolitan Police Department of the District of Columbia
- Delta Force
I am fascinated by special operations forces and their operations. Thank you for creating this category:http://24.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Special_Operations
Favorite Characters on 24 Edit
He sure got a lot done from a yacht.
He and Crimson Jihad sure got lots of stuff done in 24 hours.
Pretty sharp guy, convincing arguments that put him at odds with David Palmer's rhetorical idealism. Unbeknownst to Palmer, his evil Cabinet is plotting to depose him, and in an instant the quiet guy we keep confusing with the Turtle Guy from The Master of Disguise shoves Lynne Kresge down a stairwell.
Oh, yeah, that's what that guy's name was. All-around badass. Seems to be a conservative to most liberal critics of 24, but the show cleverly portrays him as a sort of gray area in that respect. Also, he has a badass voice, and plays Kiefer Sutherland in real life.Imagine, if you will, that Jack is easily over-powered by a single bad guy, thrown down the stairs and cracks a rib. Sure, and a bears sh*ts in the bathroom and the ocean holds back New Orleans. Jack might be immune to Kryptonyte, but he is a lame duck for 24's dumb-as* screen writers, who love to trip up his best-laid plans.
Very sharp guy, excellent job defusing the Ferralgamo scandal as well as the "warmongers" in his Cabinet.
He's just funny. Seemed like an obstructive, humorless bureaucrat in the beginning of Season 1, but that's not really true.
Sharp, serious guy. Always in time to save someone's ass.
Whispers "Yeah" and "Allright" a lot.
Least Favorite characters on 24 Edit
She's just annoying, and always scheming...
While field agents were running around LA having gun battles with terrorists, Edgar sat around CTU being bald, fat, and talking with a stupid lisp. Good thing in Season 4, when he prevents 103 nuclear reactors from melting down...EXCEPT ONE, IDIOT!But then he overdosed on nerve gas. He wrote Chloe a 24-page love poem every day but always ate them because he was too shy.
- The dude bashing cars with a baseball bat in Season 1.
- Kate Warner was a little too naive and magoo.
- Peter Kingsley. What oil tycoon tries to blow up LA to quadruple his income?
- Mishko Suba aka, "Bert"
- Charles "Chuck" Logan, who looks suspiciosly like Richard Nixon.
- Curtis Manning. When he tries to kill Hamri al-Assad. "I can't let this animal live." What? i would have thought he was a bit more professional than that.
- The odds that someone as inept as Kim Bauer sprang from the loins of someone as bad-assy as Jack are the same as the odds of Britney Spears getting a MacArthur Genius grant. While Jack tracks,kills, and interrogates terrorists and saves countless innocent lives while making unbelievable sacrifices, his perky daughter is equally talented at creating situations so impossibly stupid, the viewer is forced to dream of a perfect world where Jack is after her. How did she get a job at CTU? Drop out of high-school?
Day 2:4:00-5:00am Edit
Jack Bauer, federal agent and ex-Delta Force operator.He has killed 22 people in the last eight hours, including four highly trained NSA special-operations commandos.
vs. Marcus, a hapless hillbilly.
This is so funny. I love this scene for its hilariously anticlimactic nature.
How to live like Jack Bauer Edit
- Forget having emotions. Never smile. Be willing to do whatever it takes for the sake of national security. This includes threatening, torturing, maiming and killing anyone who gets in your way, even if it is a close friend or the president of the United States. If you do have to shed a tear, such as when you chop your partner's arm off with a fire ax, you can hide your red eyes with your aviator sunglasses.
- Know every trick in the book when it comes to fighting. If you are captured, know that you can withstand any type and amount of torture. It's only a matter of time until you suddenly gain a burst of strength and adrenaline, even after your heart stops, giving you a chance to kill the enemy by ripping out his jugular vein with your teeth.
- Avoid intimate relationships with women. Your wives and lovers will all be kidnapped, tortured or shot, because for some reason, terrorists always know every detail of your personal life. Or your lovers will just get tired of your intense secrecy, devotion to your job and country, and 24-hour work days (but occasionally, you get a year off, either at home after your wife dies or in a Chinese labor camp).
- Convince your cell phone provider to give you a "smart-phone" that has the ability to know when to keep quiet, runs on nuclear batteries, and can get you in touch with CTU, LAPD, FBI, CIA, NSA,Defense Department, and the President and his staff by pressing one button.
- Equip your house and car with thousands of fresh clips for your gun. Make sure they are always stocked with first-aid kits and bulletproof vests.Install a touch screen in the dashboard and customize it so CTU can instantly call you or send you schematics or imagery.
- Condition yourself so you can go through 24 hours every day without consuming any food or drink. An upside of this is that you never have to go to the bathroom.
What the? Edit
- I always thought this breaking news item was funny.
- That this guy made an appearance on 24 was very amusing. He barely even did anything.
|Where the hell is...|
Funny Quotes from 24
Stephen Saunders(to President Palmer):"No.You don't negotiate with terrorists.I don't negotiate with heads of state, so just do as you're told."
- Jack Bauer:"I'm a federal agent!"
Dana White:"So what? You're in my house."
Jack Bauer: You have no idea how far I'm willing to go to acquire your cooperation."
Bill Buchanan to Chloe O'Brian:"We're in an active code, Chloe. We don't have time for your personality disorder."
James Heller on his son's anti-war beliefs: "Spare me your sixth-grade Michael Moore logic."
Jack Bauer to Charles Logan:"the only reason you're still conscious is because i don't want to carry you."
.CTU Los Angeles Hidden by an amazing feat of camouflage, the building also houses an underground parking garage as well as elevators, for some reason.
"My knee-cap!"-everyone on jack Bauer after meeting him for the first time.
"This guy's killed a sh*tload of people"-Captain Understatement on Jack Bauer.
More Stuff Edit